exportera bg

Information for Tourists

Tourism is considered as one of the priorities for development of Kaliningrad and the Kaliningrad region.

Kaliningrad is not only the regional center, it is also a tourist attraction, as most of its cultural and historical sites, museums, monuments and entertainment centres are located in the city.

Tourism infrastructure in Kaliningrad is constantly developing. There are 56 hotels and guest houses in the city with the total of 1724 rooms and 3257 beds. Many hotels have their own conference rooms, meeting rooms and business centers with modern equipment.

The majority, about 77% of tourists visiting the Kaliningrad region are Russian, the rest 23% are foreign tourists.

In summer the city becomes a real festival land at the international level. The fireworks festival Bridges to the Future and the organ music festival Bahosluzhenie have become traditional. Mikael Tariverdiev Organ Competition, the only international organ contest in Russia is held in Kaliningrad.

The rock festival Baltic Storm, the international festival of modern dance Dance-transit and Don Cento Jazz festival are held every year.

The art festival Baltic Seasons has become widely popular among Kaliningraders and guests of the city. A number of famous Russian theatres, symphony orchestras and repertory theatres perform in Kaliningrad during this festival.

There are 536 cultural heritage objects in Kaliningrad. Each is interesting in its own way and together they create a unique character of Kaliningrad surprisingly combining its rich history and modernity.