1. Econimic freedom
2. Tax System
3. Competitive Costs
4. High level of ICT development
5. Fast development of infrastructure
6. High science potential
7. Educated workforce
8. Strategic geographical position
9. The network of support structures
10. Good, friendly and safe environment
Lithuania is considered a healthy investment destination. In 2007, it was ranked 14th in the “Ease of Doing Business” report worked out by the World Bank and 22nd in the Index of Economic Freedom drawn up by the Heritage Foundation.
As of 2009 individuals in Lithuania pay a flat tax of 15% on their income. The tax rate for dividend income is 20%.