Vilnius Tourist Information Centre
Vilnius Tourist Information Centre – an excellent adviser on how to spend your time purposefully in Vilnius!
By visiting our centres you will:
• learn about the best places of interest, museums, cultural events, entertainment;
• receive free city guide and a map of Vilnius;
• be able to acquire the Vilnius city card, publications about the city and various souvenirs;
• choose the most suitable accommodation, receive useful advices on where to shop or have a meal;
• get tourism information from the terminals or use free Wi-Fi zone.
We offer you to know Vilnius by:
• using Vilnius City Card discounts, proposals;
• choosing one of regular tours in English, German, Polish, Russian (15th of May-15th of September);
• booking a traditional or thematic tour (for groups);
• choosing one of 10 thematic routes to discover the city on your own;
• renting an audio-guide.
Vilnius Convention Bureau
promotes Vilnius as an international meeting, conference and incentive
destination. The office constantly gathers information about available
facilities and services, and offers impartial advice to organisations
that may use them.
Vilnius Tourist Information Centres:
Vilniaus St. 22 (Main Office), tel. +370 5 262 9660,
Didžioji St. 31 (Town Hall), tel. +370 5 262 6470,
Geležinkelio St. 16 (Railway Station), tel. +370 5 269 2091,
Šventaragio St. 2 (Cathedral Square),
Rodūnios kelias 2 (International Vilnius Airport), tel. +370 5 230 6841.